Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Australia » ACT (Canberra)

Subject: Boardgames @ Pankcake Parlour - 4 Aug 09. 6pm to close rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terry Furness
Australia
Monash
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Just a quick reminder of our 1st Tuesday of the month event at the Pancake Parlour in Civic from 6:00 pm. Our normal area (turn right as you reach bottom of stairs) has been booked under my name.

Feel free to come along and bring some boardgames. The usual request to consume something from the restaurant applies and don't forget to settle your account as you leave.

Address as follows:

The Pancake Parlour
East Rw (cnr Alinga St)
Canberra City 2601
(02) 6247 2982

See you there
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panda Z
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Tezza,

Thanks mate for volunteering. You just score $10 GG, so now you can get and avatar.

Cheers

Amiguero
cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Furness
Australia
Monash
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
Thanks mate for volunteering. You just score $10 GG, so now you can get and avatar.

Thanks Rene - That's extremely generous of you

Takes a while to get the balance up via Geekmod - was great surprise to see your tip tonight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panda Z
Australia
Canberra
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tezza wrote:
Thanks Rene - That's extremely generous of you

Takes a while to get the balance up via Geekmod - was great surprise to see your tip tonight.

No worries, I like the avatar mate.

Just remember to return the favor to another avatarless BGG user. I've been there as well.

Couldn't make to the games, so let me know how it went.

Cheers
Amiguero
cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terry Furness
Australia
Monash
ACT
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Indeed - will have to do a few session reports to build my balance up again.

Slightly smaller turn out than usual but the group grew as the night went on and we had 4 or 5 people there for the first time which was good.

Shingo got the night going with a few games of coloretto with Cath and Paul (New) and Steve and Terry H. Citadels was next up with 6 players - good win for Paul. Others had been drifting in and Quoridor(?) and Guillotine were getting a workout.

After those games finished we progressed to some meatier games. Phil, Murray and 3 others (haven't got all the names yet) played a game of Puerto Rice while Steve and I taught Shingo, Terry H and Peter Automobile. Obviously Steve and I are great teachers because we were soundly beaten....

Good night in all. Hope you can make it next time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.