BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG Bugs

Subject: Item submission rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Petre Tutunea
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
I have submitted a new game to the BGG database three days ago, yet, when looking at my User/Contributions/Items, it doesn't appear that there's any game submission pending approval. The submission ended successfully with the usual Thank you for your submission. A moderator will review your submission shortly message.

There was a BGG page some time ago, before the 2009 spring upgrade, that listed all the games pending approval. That function seems to have been lost during the BGG improvement process and I'm unable to check for myself whether my submission is actually on that list or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've just looked at your profile and it shows 2 games pending. This is the list of games pending review.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/items/boardgame/pending
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petre Tutunea
Romania
flag msg tools
designer
DaveD wrote:
I've just looked at your profile and it shows 2 games pending.

They do show, now. They weren't there for the last three days.

DaveD wrote:
This is the list of games pending review.

Thanks, but where's the menu button linking to that page? I may be blind, but it's not under either Home, Games or the Misc tabs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find an item in the menus. I found it by going to Misc.-> Add New Item, then selecting Create New Board Game and clicking on the link at the top of the form.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.