Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Smith
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantastic! Looking forward to getting my copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine came today! I got the shipping notice on Sunday and it showed up on Monday. How did you do that? Did you hand deliver them all??

Mine did have a missing green token which was odd since all of them were sealed in a plastic bag. But doesn't look like that's a problem. Those tokens were very easy to punch out, almost fell out by themselves! I wish we got the nifty plastic gold like the hand made edition but the cardboard ones work fine too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
OBOYOBOYOBOYOBOYOBOY!

How shipping? Should I look for a UPS truck, FedEx, or US Mail? I've learned how their motors sound by now so can tell them by ear to know when to begin wagging my tail.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Woof! USPS is great, they always bring boxes to the porch and leave 'em; the lovely mail carrier signs for me.

Haven't received an e-notification of shipping, though . . . maybe I'm still down the list. Pre-ordered two copies with a Money Order. Hope they make it this week.

Woof? (Wags hopefully.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.