Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Quintal
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Recently sold a game through the BGG marketplace and the only way I knew I actually sold something was because I happened by chance to go to the marketplace tab. I normally don't check this all that often.

I expected that if something was sold, an email would by sent to my BGG inbox informing me that the game had sold.

Is there any way we can be notified by geekmail that something we are selling in the marketplace has been purchased?

Thank you!
dev

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. I recently purchased something from the marketplace, but I see no notification in BGG about my sale being confirmed or anything. I actually had to check my private email to find out the final price with shipping.

Thanks for supporting the marketplace!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Devonelle wrote:
I expected that if something was sold, an email would by sent to my BGG inbox informing me that the game had sold.

Is there any way we can be notified by geekmail that something we are selling in the marketplace has been purchased?

Thank you!
dev

Although there have been a few I did not seem to get, I do get an email (sent to my email address on file, not my geekmail) when someone buys a game from the marketplace from me. You likely already checked, but be sure it is set up with your correct email address and also that it did not get picked up in your spam folder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.