Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Wrobel
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone found a way to successfully change turn order so all nations of one side take all actions and then all nations of the other?

It seems it would make the game much quicker and more engaging for the 5 players. I just do not know how it could be done without affecting game balance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Wrobel
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would combining the US & UK and also Germany & Japan be too unbalancing?

Order would be Russia, Axis, UK/US

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin S.
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I think the combining nations would unbalance it because the US is ment to be rich, but isolated. Giving their wealth to Britain would ruin what the US is all about in this game. Likewise, combining Axis IPC's could result in catastrophy if the Axis player gives all their IPC's to Germany.

I don't know how making them go at the same time would work, but combining them (especially the UK and the US) would really tip the tide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Wrobel
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was NOT inferring to combine IPCs. I was suggesting the powers would take their turns at the same time, so US and UK would purchase, then US and UK would Attack, etc. All would be separate but done at the same time. The only rub would be combat which could be done at the same time (combined) or just be one nation then the next (players choice).

I agree though the mixing of IPCs would ruin the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.