Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Nutter
United Kingdom
Leeds
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys

Just a quick note to say I have scanned in and collected all the advanced rules and background and saved them as PDF files - for my own use as my ancient WDs are getting a bit rough at the edges...

Unfortunately they are all between 3mb and 7.5mb.

What's the thought on the legality of sharing these with fellow bggeeks?

I know GW are fairly tight with their games, but this is just collecting the rules and making them available as those back issues are no longer about?

What do you think? Happy to take advice and just keep them to myself... it just seems a shame not to let others play in the Space Fleet universe (other than with BFG).

WHN
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary rembo
United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love a pdf of these if at all poss. I had the white dwarfs but have no idea where they are.
I think GW are more precious about the new stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Kirk
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
I to would love a set of those rules myself. I still have a pretty nice collection of miniatures for the game that I did keep. I remember the game play being very enjoyable. I really liked the grid and movement system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Andersen
Denmark
Valby
Danmark
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all the rules and extra rules from WD too, if anyone wants them.

I see it as a way of keeping these oldschool games alive as a piece of culture and history, that would otherwise disappear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Sprague
United States
Emporia
Kansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I had these at one time. Now I'm getting a little nostalgic and would like a copy.
Thanks,
Eric

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.