United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Why aren't you PLAYING a game?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be running play tests of Ninjato at GenCon in the open gaming area. What type of bribe would you like for a play test? I can give away buckets of plastic space ships.

UPDATE: The open board gaming area for GenCon is NOT where it was last year! Room 116 is reserved for Out of the Box and Days of Wonder tournaments. My understanding is open board gaming is in the Hyatt lobby area. I guess I'll try to get some play time there. Or if not, I'll throw down where ever I can find space and people.

UPDATE: If you know where the open board game room is - right next to the 500 Ballroom - then that's where I'll be. I'll be in there for sure Thursday night and Friday night (and maybe Wednesday too if they'll let us place in there). I'll have a table sign so you'll know I'm playing or when I'll be back to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Stevens
United States
Oshkosh
WI
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you have any specific times you'll be doing this? Will you have a sign or ?

How do I find you / your table to participate?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Simas
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got the same questions as Jim, it sounds pretty interesting.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
Ditto here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
adamw wrote:
I'll be running play tests of Ninjato at GenCon in the open gaming area. What type of bribe would you like for a play test? I can give away buckets of plastic space ships.

Small plastic spaceships, Guatamalan sea hamsters, a copy of The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe with all the instances of "Nevermore" crossed out and replaced with "Snickerdoodles".

I'm still on the fence about being able to go to GenCon (money, bills, and such), but if I make it, I would definitely like to give this a run!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If you know where the open board game room is - right next to the 500 Ballroom - then that's where I'll be. I'll be in there for sure Thursday night and Friday night (and maybe Wednesday too if they'll let us place in there). I'll have a table sign so you'll know I'm playing or when I'll be back to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blorb Plorbst
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
I think we're all bozos on this bus.
mbmbmb
adamw wrote:
If you know where the open board game room is - right next to the 500 Ballroom - then that's where I'll be. I'll be in there for sure Thursday night and Friday night (and maybe Wednesday too if they'll let us place in there). I'll have a table sign so you'll know I'm playing or when I'll be back to play.

Thanks. I'll try to stop by.

How long would a game take?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Vanek
United States
Twinsburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm always up for trying new games. I won't be able to make it on Thursday, probably. I'll swing by Wednesday or Friday and see if you have an opening.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. B. West
United States
Beech Grove
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
With rules and feedback after, I'd say allow for 2 hours or so. It's been running about that for 4-player play tests.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.