Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: trumpet [+] [View All]
April VanGelderen
United States
Zeeland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And I mean the board game Trumpet. For those that have looked at my inventory or was on the geeklist when I bought it, would possibly know what I'm talking about.

I bought a Trumpet game from GW not that long ago. I looked through it and apparently I'm missing three cards. Though when I look at the list of the cards I'm supposed to have. According to that list (the spot in the rule book with the cards I'm supposed to have. Stars, hearts, etc.) I have all the cards there. 69.

However, the components list says I'm supposed to have 72 cards.

Though this is what I'm supposed to have.....

11 Stars
11 Crowns
11 Hearts
11 Clubs
11 Spades
11 Diamonds
3 Trumpet Cards

11 + 11 + 11 + 11 + 11 + 11 + 3 = 69

... yet according to the list they are missing yet all there..... I'm confused.... very confused. (I'm one of those people that usually don't care if things are missing unless I'm giving it away as a gift, but this isn't one of those times, and amazingly it bothers me lol)

goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
'Bernard Wingrave'
United States
Wyoming
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to BoardGameGeek.

I'd like to recommend that you post your question to the Trumpet forums here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/forum/0/thing/352
Maybe under General.

I think the people who are more familiar with the game are more likely to see your question there.

In general, you can get to a game's forum by first typing the game's name in the search engine that's near the top of most BGG pages, then clicking on the game's name in the search results list, and finally scrolling down until you see the forum section (maybe half-way down the page).

Good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Cooper
United States
Lewisville
Texas
flag msg tools
Ask me how I got this badge early!
badge
Dexterity Games Guy for BGG.Con / GeekCoin # 318030
mbmbmbmbmb
Common issue: 69 cards is correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
April VanGelderen
United States
Zeeland
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thankyou both. lol I didn't notice the forums in the games catagory, the geeklist I did, but not the forums lol. Now that I do I know where to really turn.

Thanks Mike for helping me clear it up. Must of been a typo.

Although I think I should try and put this one in that game forum, especially if I might not be the only one who has this question. goo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.