4 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Game Groups » Asia » China

Subject: Any BoardGamers in Shanghai ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shawn Khoo
China
flag msg tools
Hi everyone, I'm just wondering if there are any boardgamer fans in Shanghai ? We are gathering at this newly established board game club called "GS" every weekend near HongKou Stadium. There are nearly hundred games available here. We would like very much to find more friends with this similiar hobby to play games and have fun for this regular gathering. My friends are mostly foreigner and speak English well, so if you are looking for english speaking BGC environment, you might find here quite enjoyable. Contact me at ket_sith@hotmail.com or 13917133689 if you are interested.

Shawn
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Deeds
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Hi Shawn,
I just sent you a reply to your hotmail address. I would love to join if you are still running games.
Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jing Lu
United States
chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Shawn, I was surprised to see you are getting together near Hong Kou Statdium. My home is just 10 mins walk away. Hope to join you guys sometime
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Gerlach
United States
Watertown
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Does GS have a website with good information on it, and does it sell games, too?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.