Dave Dyer
United States
Playa Del Rey
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

Has anyone experimented with coloring the backs somehow, so
two bananas could be combined and easily re-separated?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Grieshop
United States
Temple Terrace
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know (because I have one) that they've played with a "Double Banana" set - with double the tiles and a bit bigger banana bag.

But they sets are not separable - it's just a big double set. The idea (as explained to me) was that you can play with more people, or play much longer games.

I checked their web page and don't see it for sale, though, so not sure what their plans are for the Double bag.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Betty Dingus
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We just make the kids in the group do the separating. We were afraid sharpie/magic marker would smudge. A quick dot with a paint pen, maybe?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfgang Zelller
Germany
Schramberg
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A drill press and a selfmade jig should enable you to drill a small intendation into the back. If the jig is made well and the depth of the drill press is limited, then all of those "drilled" tiles should look exactly the same. Coloring the intendation with a pen and wiping away excess would be optional.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ani
Canada
Laval
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can always use a dot of nail polish on the backs for quick identification. On the plus side it can also be easily removed if needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.