Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi - I created an account listing all the games availiable on Brettspielwelt. There are some Situations, where this comes in handy.

All games on
msg tools

A little further description is included in the User Profile.
Let me know what you think about it and if you can think of any improvments!

Greetings
Termi

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would probably be worthwhile to have an explicit field for every game listing online implementations, if any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
It would probably be worthwhile to have an explicit field for every game listing online implementations, if any.

It's a common section in the "more information" part of the game page. And since it's possible to list various sites there with a few words of explanation, and without bothering an admin with any changes, i think it's much more usefull than an explicit field.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
I won an Games for Geekgold Lottery with 0.09% Chance of winning. You sure you wanna mess with me?
mbmbmbmbmb
As written in the Profile - one of the reasons for creating this account was the possibility to use the "Which Game Tonight" tool for playing on Brettspielwelt.

I have a semi-regular group which meets via Skype-Conference and plays Boardgames online.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Werbaer wrote:
DaviddesJ wrote:

It's a common section in the "more information" part of the game page. And since it's possible to list various sites there with a few words of explanation, and without bothering an admin with any changes, i think it's much more usefull than an explicit field.

OK, maybe I don't get it. Having a field lets you filter games by online availability, make lists of games you can play, etc. How do you do that if the information is just listed in a free-form section in a variety of formats?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Thingamagummy
United States
Oakland
California
flag msg tools
Don't make me bust out the drama!!
badge
Panda is a Werewolf. The Village wins!
mbmbmbmbmb
I love it! Especially the Previously owned.

Now you just have to start using the Wishlist
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian
Germany
Hürth
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
arkibet wrote:
Now you just have to start using the Wishlist

Actually I thought about putting Tichu on the "For Trade" list whistle

But then again I wanted to keep the dummy neutral so other users might like it as well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.