Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Wyka
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anybody know Jeremy Cranfill, also known as tehgh0s7? He has not sent my item from the "Quickie" math trade and has not responded to 3 geekmails, despite logging into BGG everyday. Pboucher also reports the same treatment, while the third recipient robertcannonsoftware said that he received his item promptly.

Why 1 out of 3 would get their items and the other two would get no response, I have no idea. Does anybody know this guy?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Maurer
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe he just hasn't found the right box to ship it in, plenty of reasons why he might be delaying. I usually let people know though that I will respond to them when I have something pertinent to tell them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wyka
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I'm not worried about the delay. I can be VERY patient. It is the lack of a response to all inquiries when he is clearly visiting BGG that has me perplexed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Usually you can cut people some slack on this on the chance that BGG might be there home page, but they aren't really doing anything on the site. This guy however, has made several posts since the time that the quickie math trade closed.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/browse/boardgame/0?user...

Hard to believe that in over 2 weeks he hasn't had the time to write you a quick reply. Hope this works out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Gallmann
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Joe:

You are not alone. gashlycrumb and I are still waiting for some stuff from him from the Independence Day trade. I geekmailed Octavian yesterday and awaiting a response.

I've tried contacting tehgh0s7 multiple times as well.

Brent
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
I am working on the situation. If anyone who is owed a game by tehgh0s7 and has not yet contacted me with the details, please do so.

-MMM
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Gallmann
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have since posted negative feedback and have filled in a complaint to USPS...

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/forms/MailFraudComplaint.... - if they get enough corroborating reports they may launch an actual investigation. Use "Merchandise or Service - Failure to Provide" as the reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe S
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short to be angry all the time. Smile and enjoy the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb

I suppose you could google him it doesn't seem that he's hiding. You may even find an old post by him back in 2003. He's liked that gh0s7 moniker for awhile

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.