Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mu Dungeon book doesn't seem to have any entries for dungeons number 35 and on but the page numbering seems to be fine. What am I missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johannes Albani
Germany
Achern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mmm, i just got the german version, and there is a quest 35! you can download this quest on the official publisher site
http://hds-fantasy.de/uploads/tx_boardgames/documents/Descen...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks, but that doesn't really do me any good; I can't read German.

Looks like I'm missing entries for the last few dungeon cards even tho the page numbering seems complete. Is the English Quest Book up anywhere? I can't find it on FFG's page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Stellmach
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
Mu Dungeon book doesn't seem to have any entries for dungeons number 35 and on but the page numbering seems to be fine. What am I missing?

What do you mean by "Dungeon book?" The dungeons are in the same book as everything else.

Dungeon levels 35 and 36 should be on p. 51. There should be more levels (37 through 40) on pp. 52-53, and then Rumor #1 on p. 54.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
timstellmach wrote:
Magic Pink wrote:

What do you mean by "Dungeon book?" The dungeons are in the same book as everything else.

Dungeon levels 35 and 36 should be on p. 51. There should be more levels (37 through 40) on pp. 52-53, and then Rumor #1 on p. 54.

I meant the dungeon part of the rulebook. I'm missing SOME section because #42 wasn't anywhere in the book but they aren't up at FFG, they just have the rules alone there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilles Duchesne
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
I meant the dungeon part of the rulebook. I'm missing SOME section because #42 wasn't anywhere in the book but they aren't up at FFG, they just have the rules alone there.

Yeah, FFG make their rules available, but not game contents - and those maps are considered contents.

Guess you'll have to check with FFG to get a new book.

With that said, in the meantime, wouldn't the german maps work? All you really need beyond the layout would be the listed monsters - but I'm sure german BGGers could help you there. So much for the flavor text...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok, I figured it out. My book is as described by timstellmach so it's fine but I clearly have dungeon cards that go beyond 40. I wasn't at home so I was going by memory. They must be from the Tomb of Ice expansion.

Thanks all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Rozmiarek
United States
Liberty Hill
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
Ok, I figured it out. My book is as described by timstellmach so it's fine but I clearly have dungeon cards that go beyond 40. I wasn't at home so I was going by memory. They must be from the Tomb of Ice expansion.

Yes, Tomb of Ice came with dungeon levels 41-44 and rumor 13. The layouts for which are in the ToI rulebook.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.