Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Love my girls!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a way to separate out the images in the games category that aren't from the official release of this game? Seems like the nice redesigned stuff should go in the creative area so as not to confuse people that want to know what you get in the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Submit a correction to the game. List the image id's and the reason in the 'Note to admin' field.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bradley Reis
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmb
The game came out in what 84 or 81? It's not that hard to look through all the images and figure out what art is from that time period.

I do see your point about wanting to know what's in the box.

Does any other game on BGG split out (non-standard game) images from the other images that relate to the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Werner Bär
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SummerRider wrote:
Does any other game on BGG split out (non-standard game) images from the other images that relate to the game?

In theory, each game does.
The 'game' gallery should only contain images of what comes in the box. Anything else should go to the 'creative' gallery.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.