Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad H.
United States
Crowley
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know a few months back Cambridge said that they were going to be reprinting Glory to Rome. With two unanswered emails, waiting several months for replies, I was curious if anyone had heard any official news on the reprint lately. Or if there is a date set.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
snorecry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Day
United Kingdom
Lee
LONDON
flag msg tools
Oi!
badge
That tickles!
mbmbmbmbmb
This ones been DOA for a while now.

I was quoted 2 weeks about 5 months ago zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Boydell
United Kingdom
Newent. Glos
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
Every homo sapiens needs an outbuilding within the curtelage of their property
badge
Welcome...to my Shed!
mbmbmbmbmb
Time to contact the games' designer (Carl Chudyk) and see if he;s able to pass on the rights to someone else to produce it (like us in SSG)

:-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wagner
United States
Wood River
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
If this was done by the right publisher, I have no doubt that this game would sell a lot of copies.

I'm glad I got mine when I did, but there's no reason for this game to be out of print.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad H.
United States
Crowley
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The current publisher definitely does not do this game justice.

Please, pass the rights to a real publisher!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ferdinand Chan
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Begging for a reprint !!!arrrharrrharrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe we should start two e-mail campaigns. One to Cambridge Games Factory letting them know how many people want them to reprint Glory to Rome and the second to other game publishers asking them to buy the rights and reprint it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randall Bart
United States
Winnetka
California
flag msg tools
designer
Baseball been bery bery good to me
badge
This is a picture of a published game designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Grape Ape wrote:
Maybe we should start two e-mail campaigns. One to Cambridge Games Factory letting them know how many people want them to reprint Glory to Rome and the second to other game publishers asking them to buy the rights and reprint it.

They are already not answering their email or their phone, so what will that accomplish?

I have scrounged up a small trace of info. Someone who knows a different phone number, called that number, talked to someone, and was told he would not get any news until Glory to Rome is printed. He asked whether this meant it would be printed, and he asked some other questions. All he squeezed out was "no news until Glory to Rome is printed".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Is there any reason (marketing, licensing etc) for CGF to go radio silent on this? It seems like a company planning to do a reprint would want to let customers know if one was still planned (without needing to have a fixed date for its release).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Pakpreo
United States
Cambridge
MA - Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tonyboydell wrote:
Time to contact the games' designer (Carl Chudyk) and see if he;s able to pass on the rights to someone else to produce it (like us in SSG)

Carl is no longer part of CGF so contacting him won't result in much. I myself haven't seen the CGF people in a while. I'll send out some e-mails to people and see what I can get. They WERE suppose to have other new games printed and set out for distribution but that seems to have also been put to the wayside.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad H.
United States
Crowley
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rappak wrote:
tonyboydell wrote:

Carl is no longer part of CGF so contacting him won't result in much. I myself haven't seen the CGF people in a while. I'll send out some e-mails to people and see what I can get. They WERE suppose to have other new games printed and set out for distribution but that seems to have also been put to the wayside.

To confirm, I did speak to Carl and he hasn't heard anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.