Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I try to load CC:E module but it keeps telling me to increase memory in the edit settings menu. I increased it to 512 MB each (theres 2 types of memory), restarted Vassal, but it keeps telling me I need more memory

What's wrong?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil McDonald
England
Staffordshire
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I play on my laptop it tells me the same, but if I continue past the warning message it works ok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim McCarron
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fardoche wrote:
I try to load CC:E module but it keeps telling me to increase memory in the edit settings menu. I increased it to 512 MB each (theres 2 types of memory), restarted Vassal, but it keeps telling me I need more memory

What's wrong?

Thanks

where are you changing the memory settings? In the module itself or in the Module manager? How much physical memory does your computer have? You cannot exceed that without detrimental effects

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Thibodeau
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I play on my laptop which is quite old... that might be the problem. I'll try it on another computer when I get the chance... If the problem persists, I'll investigate further

Thanks for your help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.