United States
Portsmouth
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
:::CLOSED:::

Hey all,

I'd really love a copy of Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear and here's what I'm offering;

Carcassone, Rio Grande with River Expansion, opened/played, but in excellent shape.

Ticket to Ride, opened/played, in very good shape, some light shelf wear on the box.

Settlers of Catan, older Mayfair edition, opened/played, box has some slight dishing and some shelf wear, components in very good shape.

Puerto Rico, Rio Grande/Alea edition, opened/played, superb shape.

Sky Runner, Ravensburger, opened/played, some shelf wear on the box, components in very good shape.

I'll gladly give up 2 of these games for a copy of CoH: AtB, complete in very good shape. My family just isn't into gaming as much as me, so I'm going to do a little wargaming with my nephew. I also have other games I'd like to trade the above for, so feel free to look at my trade want list and make me an offer. Send me a geekmail if interested. I prefer to stick with shipping in the U.S. because shipping elsewhere is too expensive.

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.