Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK - rhetorical question. I'm just trying to shake the tree here to see what falls out.

I have:

PitchCar Mini - A spare copy. Played once - complete and in excellent condition. Wanted by 117, 14 trading.

Wealth of Nations - New in shrink - just doesn't sound like my cup of tea. Wanted by 105, 25 trading.

All fair offers of things from my want or wish lists considered, as well as ones in your favour if it's something higher on my wishlist. I'm not afraid to package things to get something more valuable or to part with other things on my trade list. Feel free to check my trade list for ideas,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe S
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
Life is too short to be angry all the time. Smile and enjoy the ride.
mbmbmbmbmb
okay okay! I'm looking, I'm looking!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David F
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
Luck in games, in measured doses, is the catalyst which enables shocking game-changers that you'll remember and talk about forever.
badge
Let the Lord of Chaos rule.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jack, you offer really good stuff, but I think there isn't much activity because your want/wish list is pretty short. I know I want to ask you about Subbuteo and Breaking Away, but I don't have anything you're interested in. Maybe you can take a look at what I have (Owned list included)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
selwyth wrote:
Jack, you offer really good stuff, but I think there isn't much activity because your want/wish list is pretty short.

Early days yet. I only posted this a few hours ago.

Considering that my owned list is approaching 200, I thought a want list of 32 was fairly decent - although some things on it are harder to find.

Quote:
I know I want to ask you about Subbuteo and Breaking Away, but I don't have anything you're interested in. Maybe you can take a look at what I have (Owned list included)?

I'm happy to look and will let you know, but Breaking Away is gone - it went in the last math trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gresch
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know about your PitchCar Mini or Wealth of Nations but I see you still have Factory Fun and Giganten
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mana_farm wrote:
I don't know about your PitchCar Mini or Wealth of Nations but I see you still have Factory Fun and Giganten

Yeah but you just got a copy of FF and I wasn't aware that you were interested in Giganten.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gresch
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
True but with 2 copies of FF I can play up to 8 ppl. Giganten is more of a recent interest. I found a store with a couple in stock and it may satisfy the desire to get a copy of McMulti.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've thought about that with FF, similarly I've thought about keeping PCM and having even more track...

As for Giganten, it's not currently on my trade list but trading it isn't out of the question. But with the cost of shipping such a heavy game to Canada (bearing in mind that I'd have to send it International Priority Mail), it might be better value for you to just buy Giganten from that store than send me what I'd ask for in exchange to make it worth my while to pay that much shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Gresch
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a US mailing address 40 min away in Minnesota. It makes buying/trading things much easier, and cheaper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
To answer your question, I want both of those games, but I have nothing to offer that you want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack K
United States
Shorewood
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Update: Wealth of Nations has been traded. Thanks to those who expressed an interest. I've also listed Pitchcar Mini in the marketplace.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.