Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm,

in this thread: http://boardgame.geekdo.com/thread/429903 it's mentioned that expansions are separate from the general population. I see there has been some new features that show how I rated expansions for example, but why then do they still show up in my collection of "Board Games"?

Currently I have all my expansions tagged as "Prev. Owned" so I can filter them from my collection. If they really are separate, is there an easier way for me to do this?

Have I just missed a button?

EDIT: Fat Finger

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They're not really "separate", they're just more identifiable now. Think of it more like a subset than separate.

So, Boardgames is everything you own, Expansions is the subset of those that qualify as expansions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.