Popular Tags: contest [+] dogs [+] cranium [+] [View All]
Adam Fresquez
United States
Hayward
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We submitted this video for a Cranium commercial contest. We did a two shoot day with a group of our friends playing four different types of Cranium games (Party Playoff, Cranium WOW, Cranium Turbo Edition, and Cranium Pop 5). Our favorite was Pop 5 surprisingly since it was the only one we hadn't played till then. We got selected so they just sent us a "care package." In it was a new Flip UltraHD camera, 2 8 GB memory cards, cups, paperwork, a new Cranium game, and a $100 giftcard for snacks. So now we have to film ourselves playing the new Cranium game with the Flip and turn in one of the memory cards back to them. We each get $100 bucks once they receive all the paperwork and memory card. If any of us get selected for their commercial then each person selected would receive an additional $1000.
I wanted to show how much fun board games can be. There is a different world out there from monopoly and scrabble that people have no idea about. I was just curious if anyone else on here had submitted a video for the contest? Can we see it? Thanks! We had a blast making this so I hope you all ENJOY!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
AWESOME!! I've never even heard of Party Playoff, and I thought I was a Cranium expert. It's now on my must-own list! And yes, Pop 5 is a lot of fun.

I'll be excited to see this "new game" that you got. You'll have to post that video once you've got it done, too. Is it in the BGG database yet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Fresquez
United States
Hayward
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry to disappoint you but Party Playoff is our least favorite. You have to make sure you have even teams. We had three teams, so the team that didn't agree with the other two were screwed. If there are an even number of teams then you can spin the finger and whomever it points to is the deciding factor for ties. It's a funny game cause you don't know what the questions are in the begining to each category, except the main event one, it's fast, and there is a lot of interaction to try and persuade the other teams to agree with your choices. I believe it was only available at Starbucks. Thanks for the tip!

Edit: The "new" game that we were excited to get wasn't a "new" game at all. It's the original Cranium in a nicer box with 60 new family cards. It hasn't come out yet but we were kind of bummed out cause we were expecting something different.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.