Popular Tags: [View All]
Willy Adam
United Kingdom
Co. Down
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear all,
My German isn't that great and all I can seem to find is some sort of flat rate which would be of €6. Could anybody who has ordered games from amazon.de in the past indicate what kind of postage were they charged? I'm asking this since €6 sounds a bit too good to be true...
Thanks all in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Soren Vejrum
United Kingdom
Richmond
Surrey
flag msg tools
London On Board - the largest semi-organised group of boardgaming dicks in the known universe.
badge
London On Board - the largest semi-organised group of boardgaming dicks in the known universe.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have bought a couple of (small) games from amazon.de and the shipping has been €6, and I think that is a fixed rate. Simply go ahead and go through the order steps - On the last "Bestatigen" (Confirm) step you can see the shipping cost before your final confirmation of your order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hunter
United Kingdom
Newcastle-under-Lyme
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
I've ordered over 150 euros of games from Amazon.de and yes the shipping was only €6.99

Enjoy, I know I did.

Cheers
David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leigh Caple
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Notts.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep me too...flat rate of shipping is ace!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any bargains you would care to point out? I've searched on Amamzon.de in the past but after exchange rate etc UK sourced still seemed to be cheaper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willy Adam
United Kingdom
Co. Down
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I can't suggest anything in fact! I had stupidly selected a range of games that, I only realised a short while ago, were on sale from other retailers via amazon.de.

I usually pay attention to this detail but my thirst for bargains got the better of me when I wasted an hour finding what I thought were good deals. In reality, when I checked again later on, none of them turned out to be sold by amazon proper. Quite a disappointment!

I can otherwise tell you that spiele-offensive still has good deals on games that are underrated here on BGG but with definite substance, like Go West and Anasazi for about €4 each if I recall. There are a few other good ones too that I got a few months ago. Regarding postage, there is a flat rate around €14 or €16 or something like that to the UK so it is only worthwile if you order a large number of games.
Check: http://www.spiele-offensive.de/index.php?cmd=sonderangebote

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dicky P
United Kingdom
West
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rathmourne wrote:
Well, I can't suggest anything in fact! I had stupidly selected a range of games that, I only realised a short while ago, were on sale from other retailers via amazon.de.

I usually pay attention to this detail but my thirst for bargains got the better of me when I wasted an hour finding what I thought were good deals. In reality, when I checked again later on, none of them turned out to be sold by amazon proper. Quite a disappointment!

Yeh! Been there, done that! Oh well.. let the bargain hunting continue....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.