Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. The broadcasters of your area in voluntary cooperation with the FCC and federal, state and local authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency.

there is no asteroid going to hit the earth, and bruce willis is not on your tv...but equally important:

I found out 2 days ago im going to be a dad. Which is exciting after 3 years of unsuccessful trying.

my parents knew for like 18 seconds, and then the whole population of fayette county knew. so...they're slightly excited to recieve news of their second grandchild will be born next april.

yay us. meeple

But...now i have a new excuse to buy more boardgames...amirite?

This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. If this had been an actual emergency, the Attention Signal you just heard would have been followed by official information, news or instructions. This station serves the boargamegeek.com domain. This concludes this test of the Emergency Broadcast System.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher DeFrisco
United States
Ashland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Ah, negative. I am a meat popsicle.
mbmbmbmbmb
CONGRATULATIONS!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
So it goes
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
If you can't walk, crawl. If you can't crawl..... well, you know the rest.
badge
Any game is the right game with the right crowd.
mbmbmbmbmb
sao123 wrote:

But...now i have a new excuse to buy more boardgames...amirite?

I used that excuse until I was scolded for spending time looking for games on BGG to play with my kids instead of actually playing with my kids.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott O'Brien
United States
Connellsville
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you guys/gals/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Kice
United States
Shorewood
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats! Just remember - as a gamer, you have a solemn duty to indoctrinate a new generation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.