Josh S
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's righteveryone,Supremacy: The Game of superpowers!!
link----->>>
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/27 ----- Supremacy
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/2851 ----- Supremacy: Mega Map
End link ------->>>
This would be my first BGGCON and I am totoally looking forard to it. I haven't registered yet becuase I wanted to see if I could get a good solid group of 8 comiitted players for supremacy.
If you are not new to gaming then I know a lot of you have played Supremacy in the past. I think that's agreeable to say that it is Risk with nuclear weapopns! It is always a fun and rewarding gaming experience.
Beyond the regular rules, it needed some major rule modifications and updates - Which has been done! For anyone that know's the game, they will be pleased to see that the market works more effeciently and is a litte diffferent. There are now govermnet types and a few new ways that will effect your decisions and play the game. We have introduced a 'league of nations' that acts much like a real world United Nations - except we're more effecient!! We use many of the games expasions like the Mega Map, the hightech edge for forces, fortuna, res deck 2 and 3, middle powers, malitia, etc.
Whomever is interested please email me at jpsdrum@hotmail.com - My name is Josh and I will be the Games Field Marshall but I will also play.. and I am a supremacy fanatic!
I will send rules and information that pertaingin to this game well before the con so that you may all feel comfortable with the rules and modifications.
thumbsup YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A VETEREN TO PLAY THIS GAME! NEW GAMERS WELCOME! LIKE NUKES? LIKE TANKS ANS ARMIES? LIKE MANAGING YOUR OWN GOVERNMENT? LIKE BEING IN CONTROL OF MONEY AND the infamous "RED BUTTON"??? thumbsup
If so, Email me so we can PLAY!!
Depending on the people playing will help tp determine playing time and playing specifics (which day of the CON, etc.)
Idealy, 8 players is what we need, but 6 will work out great. and if everyone is so ambitious, it is possible to play a 24 person game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.