Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steffen Beck
Germany
Passau
flag msg tools
designer
mb
anyone had any experience with it? seems more like a party-game or is it fun with two or three players?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
I've only played it once, but it was 3 players and none of us can read German.

We had fun. It felt more of an "educated guess" trivia game than a party game. For each animal, there are a certain number of correct answers, then a bunch of "near misses" which also score. With fewer players, you're able to have a bigger share of "sensible" bids which allow you to score a number of times.

With 6 players, I'd be a little concerned that all the "sensible" bids were taken by the first 5 players, so sometimes the last player might have a choice between not bidding and making a bid they didn't really like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Moore
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter Top Promoter
badge
Does (Top Promoter) subliminal (Top Promoter) advertising (Top Promoter) really (Top Promoter) work?
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played it with 2,4,5, and 6 players, and I've had fun with all group sizes. It is true that some of the better educated guess spots can be taken if you are the last to go, but it's a pretty big assumption that the places taken are right! Also, the victory point requirement changes with the number of players, so the game stays about the same length.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Larkin
United States
Woodside
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like it for 2-3. With more players, yes, the best options may be taken early, but there is scoring for near-misses, and the extra 3 points cab make a big difference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.