Salokin Bayrat
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/416177

This thread tells of Batman Alpha heroclix boxes at a retailer for $3.
I believe they are compatable with regular heroclix.

Same retailer has Icons 2 figure pack busters for $1 each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur chang
United States
TUSTIN
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, they are compatible - WK designed it so they can be played with alpha rules or standard HC rules. Some of them are fantastically cheap pointwise for some great powers, while others are point costed in a way that doesn't work as well in HC as the alpha powers have changed a little.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B
United States
Sarasota
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They work with HC but you can't use any of the special abilities on the cards in HC, Those only work with the batman rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur chang
United States
TUSTIN
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kharnik wrote:
They work with HC but you can't use any of the special abilities on the cards in HC, Those only work with the batman rules.

I don't believe Alpha has any "special abilities", unless you mean the standard color powers and abilities -- then yes, you have to use the original heroclix powers and abilities, but the Alpha figures were designed to work with the standard heroclix color powers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salokin Bayrat
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
They're at it again.

Marvel Classics, Action Packs at discount retailer 5Below.

Both FF tubes, the Ironman with his helmet off tube, and the Spidey on a lamp post tube.

$3 each.

PS: While visiting family in Ohio, I learned FiveBelow has expanded into that state as well, so check the internet.

PPS: I was there two weeks ago and saw the last 5, very beat up, Icons 2 packs they had. $1 per 2 pack. I got one that had Flash in it (they were all opened so it was easy to pick a good one). They also had a ton of Horroclix starter box sets $5 each, but as of today, those are gone.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salokin Bayrat
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Iron Man Battle Packs of three for $2.44 (heard of even lower) at FYE retail mall stores.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.