3 Posts

Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game» Forums » General

Subject: Web supplements to the UK rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tufty McTavish
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Just the other day I received a small package containing all 3 web-only supplements for LNoE. I thought I'd mention that I had a small problem with the online shop that Mary Beth of Flying Frog sorted out for me super-quick-pronto! Brilliant!

Basically the web site didn't like my England, UK billing address post code and reported an error back to me when I pressed the order confirmation button. I tried several variants (with a space and without, in both the billing and delivery address fields) to no success. I sent off an email to the Flying Frog customer support email address on Sunday afternoon and by the evening I'd received a reply. She'd tweaked my billing address post code to a number value and it all worked perfectly after that.

One package arrived a week or so later containing 3 expansions: scenario description card, printed rules sheet, and some cards in little plastic boxes for protection. Thumbs up to FFP from me.

This is by no means an issue but there's still an awful lot of empty space in my Growing Hunger box. I was kind of hoping it would fill it up more!! Perhaps the next few expansions will occupy the space a little better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Grey
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, Mary Beth is "bomb diggity" when it comes to issues. thumbsup

The Growing Hunger box does have a lot of empty space, but we use the extra space to sort out frequently used counters (Wound, Lights Out, Taken Over, Spawning Pit) in lieu of baggies. Also have an extra set of Zombie-Hero miniatures that I made, so the extra space is used for ZH's and Grave Dead minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tony bristow
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
Glad to hear everything arrived safe and sound,I must say FFP are fantastic to deal with.
On a side note I used the empty space in my GH box to store my 1:43 scale truck and tractor.Plus all the extra zombies I ordered...LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.