Popular Tags: [View All]
david karasick
United States
Gladwyne
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played with my 2 sons a game last night. The color combinations were very hard to see for my colorblind son, especially the yellow-orange combo. The game was fast and we all played actions number 1 and 2 except for me as I used number 3 once. The last 3 actions require discarding a card which becomes in short supply as you put down cards to reach the max of 7 and need to replace those removed by your opponents. With 36 cards randomly removed, only 6 leaders popped up for play before the card stack was exhausted. The game board is very glossy but aesthetically pleasing and the cards are ok. The tiles are small but functionable. I just can't get excited about the game given the limited actions despite there being 5 of them.I rate it a 6 which for me is just short of being a good game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.