Subject: Who has flat rate shipping? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Evgeny Reznikov
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Similar to the recent "Who has free shipping thread", I'd like to know of stores that offer flat rate shipping to the continental US on board game orders.

I have to place several low price orders shipped to different places, so I'd like to know of any recommended stores.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ubergeek
United States
Washougal
Washington
flag msg tools
Be Happy in your Game!
badge
I spent 100 Geek Gold and all I got was this lousy overtext message!
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipping in the US or overseas?

For within the US there are quite a few but most have thresholds.

- Bouldergames Over $100 free and $10 flat per shipment less than $100
- Coolstuff Over $100 free
- Funagain Over $150 free
- Thoughthammer over $150 free

- Boards and Bits and Time Well Spent offer shipping discounts at certain dollar levels. B&B has a flat rate price with FedEx.

- Bunker Hill Games will charge you only exactly what it costs to ship.

The easiest thing to do is click the shipping button on the website seller and check out their policies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeny Reznikov
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sorry for not mentioning that. I mean US shipping.

Could you list the exact flat rates?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evgeny Reznikov
Israel
Haifa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I also meant flat rate shipping for small orders.
I face a situation in which I'll place about 3-4 orders of 50$ each. I want to know which places offer the lowest shipping for these amounts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaak
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boards and Bits has a flat rate with Fed Ex for $8.50. Takes two days, and they have really great customer service and price. No shill, just a happy customer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
crunchduck wrote:
Boards and Bits has a flat rate with Fed Ex for $8.50. Takes two days, and they have really great customer service and price. No shill, just a happy customer.

That flat rate may not apply to all - in Minnesota (where I live) B&B charges $10.50, and it gets higher the closer to the east coast you get.

LoTech games has flat rate shipping...8 or 9 bucks IIRC.

The aforementioned Boulder Games is $10 shipping anywhere in the US

Thoughthammer is $9 I think.

I am sure there other ones, I just can't think of them right now.

I have never ordered from Thoughthammer before (their prices always seem to be higher than the others) but the other vendors I mentioned have been nothing but awesome in their treatment of me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boards & Bits
United States
Spokane Valley
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Our flat rate is based on zones (days to ship) and is shown on the map on this page: http://www.boardsandbits.com/shipping.php

The flat rate prices are 1/2 off if the order is over $100.

Thanks,
Tom
Boards & Bits
www.boardsandbits.com

Edit: I realize that there are some zones that have multiple prices, so the quickest way to get your shipping cost is to use the Shipping Rate Estimator on that page.

Also note that if you live in a rural area there may be a small surcharge.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
azuredarkness wrote:
I also meant flat rate shipping for small orders.
I face a situation in which I'll place about 3-4 orders of 50$ each. I want to know which places offer the lowest shipping for these amounts.

MyAtomic has free shipping over $25, and competitive prices (but a small-ish inventory). If I find what I want there, that's my first choice for small orders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc B.
United States
Palm Bay
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We (getyourfunon.com) charge only actual shipping and don't pad in any way. We offer Shipping from all major couriers and real time quotes on the site so you can compare. Orders over $125 ship free in continental US and we refund $10 to international orders over $125.

Hope it helps!
Marc
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgame Revolution offers flat rate shipping as follows:

Shipping Cost
Orders in the U.S. are $8.10 (an additional $10 will be added for Alaska and Hawaii orders) for the first game and only $1 per additional game! To SAVE on shipping, check out our BUNDLES (multiple games together that are only charged as one item for shipping). Larger games (such as Starcraft, Settlers 6 pack, or other large bundles) will be $10.10.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.