Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: star_trek [+] [View All]
DIMITRIOS KANOS
Greece
ALEXANDROUPOLI
EVROS
flag msg tools
mbmb
Think what a great idea would be, if someone could create a new storytelling boardgame like Tales, but with fantasy adventures in a popular fantasy world, like Tales of Middle Earth, Tales of Forgotten Realms or Tales of Dragonlance. Wouldn't it be a great idea?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tristan Hall
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
LIFEFORM - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!!
badge
LIFEFORM - LIVE NOW ON KICKSTARTER!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a brilliant idea in theory. Not played ToTAN yet but looking forward to the chance . . .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pelein de Cratia
Spain
Guayota City
Nivaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That would be fine!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy Hoffpauir
United States
Lake Charles
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the idea, but I dont think it should be a "Popular" fantasy world. They should just do a European version of the game based on other myths and legends.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Cronkright
United States
Eaton Rapids
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sounds good to me. I'd buy it, especially if it was about middle earth. But personally, I'm hoping for a Sci-Fi version of Tales, with, perhaps, a book of tales for each planet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Kuhn
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually Star Trek the Adventure Game comes pretty close....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottKuhn wrote:
Actually Star Trek the Adventure Game comes pretty close....

I just ordered this last week and really looking forward to checking it out. It seems the company selling them has gotten such a rash of orders that the price has been increasing so get it cheap while you can! Glad I ordered it before they got wise.

I just wish it would support more then 2 players. Could see a Romulan and Tholian expansion but must not of sold well enough for more. Bet they didn't expect 25 years later to get a huge amount of interest again. It's currently #4 on The Hotness list. Wow!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.