Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received notification that my order for Something Wicked, Hero Pack One, and the Special Edition soundtrack are about to be shipped. I got the tracking number from USPS, so I guess the parcel will ship imminently.

You guys stateside will likely get your orders before I see mine though. Takes a while to get 'Down Under'.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Philipp
United States
Muskego
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the new mate!

Did you order from a store or Flying Frog directly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I did. My order number is 4487 and I believe they are shipping consecutively.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos De la Torre
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Number 4700

¡¡¡¡I cant wait!!!! zombie

devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
#4715 Good to hear this is shipping out! Thanks for the heads up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow!!! Talk about a fast postal service. Something Wicked this way... Came... today. That's 7 days (not business days either) since the electronic postal information was submitted.

Everything was carefully packed and suffered no damage at all in it's trip halfway around the globe.

I was wondering if the same promo cards are being shipped with each set? I've got 27-Wooden Stake, 28-Axe, and 33-Old Map. Old Map and Axe also came with the spare hero miniatures available from the Web Store, so I've got spares...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Black
United States
Moraine
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Based on my experiences with these at GenCon, you will not be disappointed. Lots of good stuff in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laurissa Deininger
United States
Millersville
Maryland
flag msg tools
I ordered a couple days ago from Flying Frog's online store. It doesn't show as shipped yet. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to actually ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pone McPoneface
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
There is a road, no simple highway, between the dawn and the dark of night, and if you go no one may follow, that path is for your steps alone. Ripple in still water, when there is no pebble tossed, nor wind to blow.
badge
To seek the sacred river Alph, to walk the caves of ice, to break my fast on honey dew and drink the milk of paradise... I had heard the whispered tales of immortality, the deepest mystery, from an ancient book I took a clue.
mbmbmbmbmb
Pone4games wrote:
#4715 Good to hear this is shipping out! Thanks for the heads up!

My copies arrived on August 27th. Woo-hoo! laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah... I see what you did there.
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy shipped on the 24th. *sigh* Monday I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlos De la Torre
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shipped 19-Ag-2009

Arrive 28-Ag-2009

10 Days EEUU -> Spain

Im so Happy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah... I see what you did there.
mbmbmbmbmb
Got it! One week, Canada. ^.^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.