Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all~

So I recently got back in to board gaming, and my family has amassed quite the collection of classic board games (monopoly, charades, etc. etc.).

However, we have started to get in to more strategic game types (Carcassonne being our newest game...Small World, Cosmic Encounters)

I know I may not have a great collection on my hands for trade here, but I figured I would offer up what I have and see if any interest arose. I am looking games in trade which offer a more strategic experience for new gamers. I have tried dominion, enjoy that, and also enjoy the above listed games. Any suggestions and/or trades would be greatly welcomed!

The list:

*3d Chess
*The Charade Game
*Cranium - **Never used but not shrinkwrapped**
*Friends Trivia Game + Small Tin from Walgreens
*Golden Trivia Game: M*A*S*H Edition
*I.Q. Challenge
*Malarky Card Game
*Monopoly
*The Simpsons Trivia Game + Tin from Walgreens
*Spite & Malice
*Twister
*Who Wants To Be A Millionaire
*You Must Be An Idiot

Thats it! Hope someone has a desire/need for any of these! Again, I'm interested in pretty much anything...taking suggestions from people even if they don't have a desire to trade!

Thanks

~Slaqr

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: TRADE LIST: Classic Style Games For Trade, Looking for used games (pandemic, catan, etc.)
**bump**

Really want to get rid of these as they are just taking up space. I'll take anything in trade really, just trying to learn new games and broaden my horizons

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bump again, after this i stop trying i guess

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wyka
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to the gaming fold! Yeah, you're selling to the wrong audience for these games. We all gravitated to BGG because we want to get beyond this kind of stuff. You may be able to get a few bucks on Ebay or Craigslist for some of these, but don't expect a whole lot. You may have to chalk these up for a loss. All of these games are ones that I regularly come across in thrift stores for a dollar or two each, and I still don't think they are worth it at that price!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I know this but you never know what someone MAAAAY be looking to get rid of and MAAAAAY be looking to get. Anyhow, I agree...these are chalked up as a loss. Unfortunately as I have little to trade and no money to expand my collection

Oh well! Thanks for the comments!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.