Subject: RAF Eagle - Hunter Attack rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a bit confused by the Combat Result Table; so I have one 109 Gruppe (A) and Hurrican Squadron (A) in the hunt box (both full strength). So the total combat rating is 3. Now I'm having hard time figuring out the CRT. How is the top part of the CRT used? (No Depletion/ Deplete 1/Deplete 2) I'm not clear on the column & row determination.

Thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Pollock
Canada
Saskatoon
Saskatchewan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The No Depeletion row is used until enough damage has been inflicted on the Luftwaffe to push them into the Depletion Level 1 zone or all the way to the Depeletion Level 2 box. Check your maps; beside the reinforecment point track will be the Luftwaffe Depletion point track with its three zones marked out:
0-7 = No Depletion
8-14 = Depletion Level 1
15 = Depletion Leel 2

Read the rules governing replacements, wherein it all this Depletion stuff should be explained.

Your combat example would be read on the D row. It would also be on that row at Depletion Level 1 but would shift to row E at Depletion Level 2. Note that Depletion 1 has no impact until at least 3 Gruppen are involved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter
Canada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Brent, thanks for the explanation...I didn't read the rulebook properly; all clear now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.