Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know when this game will be in stores?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
Our goal is to finish the game and send the files to the printer in a month. It then takes 3 months for production, then a couple weeks for the games to arrive in stores.

You can currently pre-order the game through our web site. We will also have our standard offer for people who pre-order to get their name printed on all the boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
do you have an idea for when your field commander napoleon will come out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Verssen
United States
Glendora
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmb
We will announce FC Napoleon in a couple weeks for pre-order. After that, it all depends on how quickly the pre-orders come in. We're hoping to be able to release it in early summer of 2010.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Dotzenrod
United States
Novi
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any idea when the final edition of rules for frontline will be done? I have read the latest edition but assume they are not the finished rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Jessee
United States
Helena
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that I read someplace in another thread that this game was being sent to the printers today. Above, it says the printing process takes 3 months and then another few weeks for distribution.

So, if I have that right, sounds like the game should available in stores around the end of March 2010.

Is that right, or is it expected to be available sooner?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.