Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steve Watkins
United States
Lakewood
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A question has come up in our group... What if you lose the robe of honor? (... through game events, or if you restrict the player's status(es))
Does the player lose what the robe gained them? (i.e. the Respected status, and the skill that was gained or mastered as a result of getting the robe of status.)
... or does the respected status, and skill remain despite the player losing the robe of honor?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Goldstein
United States
Culver City
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is not much of a president for removing gained points and talents.

It would be very hard to keep track of.

I say, mostly, do whatever makes for the best story....that is what this game is about. Use the paragraph info to see what would be the best literary decision, what is most amusing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Trosper
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Nothing wrong with the preceding answer, but: I don't see anywhere in the game that you have to remember where something came from. So even thought it's on the card, I don't see there's any reason to lose either the Respected Status or a level of Wisdom skill.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.