Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Fleischman
United States
Lemont
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
From a previous Hot Deals thread I became aware of this vendor. I missed the game discussed in that thread, but looking at their Specials Page,
http://www.levalet.com/errframes.php?listing=NEW3.HTM&menu=M...
I found some more I really wanted. The most important one was Anno Domini. I have wanted this for some time, but couldn't find it (even on eBay.de) and really didn't want to shell out $59.95 for the game from Funagain. Looking further, I saw Astoria for $15 ($44.90 at Boards & Bits) and Cincinnati for $35 ($54.95 from Funagain). There's other deals there as well. When you look, do so carefully because not all the games have pictures next to their names.

One last thing, I did order and received my games and was very happy with the communication, the packing, the low shipping cost, and the fast shipping. They were also very responsive to a request to replace the French version of Astoria with the English version. When I placed my order, only the French version was available. I saw the English version go up the next day and requested one be replaced by the other. Their reply was prompt and they agreed to do so. They're now part of my list of distinguished game vendors.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Pariseau
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've ordered form Le Valet several times over the years, usually for European wargames and magazines, and have always been pleased with the service. I called to ask a question once, and found the staff knowledgeable, helpful and English-friendly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.