♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Quote:
Vampire movie Twilight led the way at the Teen Choice Awards in Los Angeles on Sunday night - scoring a massive 11 wins.

The bloodsucker film was named best movie drama in the ceremony at Universal Studios' Gibson Amphitheatre, with its stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart taking home best actor trophies.

The hit 2008 picture also secured wins in a string of off-beat categories including best romance and best liplock, while Cam Giganget was named best villain and Taylor Lautner lauded as the year's fresh face male.

Pattinson was also named choice male hottie alongside choice female hottie Megan Fox.

Link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
If it falls on me and pins me underneath it, does that still count as seizing the day?
United States
Kansas City
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am.
mbmbmbmbmb
This makes me weep for the future of our country.

Hell, I weep for the future of civilized society.

(Edited for fat-finger typing)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Lott
United States
Mason
Michigan
flag msg tools
Being a Lions fan is a gift...
badge
...and a curse.
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you expect logical and well thought out decisions from a set of awards that include prizes for "best liplock" and "choice hotties"?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
Blott wrote:
Do you expect logical and well thought out decisions from a set of awards that include prizes for "best liplock" and "choice hotties"?

Of course not, but awards have a habit of lending credibility to something, even when it's meant in a back-handed sort of way. People have a tendency to want to see the winning movies for the Razzies, too, you know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott wrote:

Totally, weird that Tony Shalhoub/Monk won Best Hissy Fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
...and by contrast, Craig & Guillermo do:

Wicked punchline.

Here's how Craig responds to cricism of his stance on Twilight douchebags:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João 'Finding a new way to make you WTF today' Marum
Portugal
Loulé
Algarve
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
That is not Depeche but rather
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Blott wrote:

C'mon, Blott. Don't be so bitter. I'm sorry you didn't win, but the teens have spoken. Better luck next year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
Let go Jets!
mbmbmbmbmb
MGBM wrote:

I have never seen the movie "Twilight", but this poster is incredibly awesome! You have my thumb sir.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMERIGAMER!
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One thing about the Teen Choice awards I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
davestephens wrote:
One thing about the Teen Choice awards I never could stomach, all the damn vampires.

You know, The Kid's Choice has more credit with me than the Teen Choice
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.