Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
How would you like to play some On The Edge at Gencon? You don't need to know how to play and you don't need any cards - I'll supply the instructions and the decks. I'll be bringing some basic fare to enjoy a blast from the past if people are interested. If you'd like to make arrangements to play, send me a PM and we'll work something out - I'm thinking the evening on Saturday or on Sunday. Or stop by the Race For the Galaxy tournament and make plans face to face if you like.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Turner
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about 2013?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
littlemute wrote:
How about 2013?

Still watching? Because the date has arrived.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Turner
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
An un-official event should be organized.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy York
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
A couple of us are about to start a play-by-forum game, not as good as a convention session but better than nothing, come by the play-by-forum area to join in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Turner
United States
Wauwatosa
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
2017! For years I just came to Gencon to play in the Shadowfist tournament and that took most of my time. Now that's a very different game than before, so OTE should happen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forrest
United States
Mclean
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I'm game. For years I've been going to GenCon hoping to play On The Edge. Though my deck might be broken. I may have a fun Lowlife deck, if I can find it. The best format might be sealed though because I doubt there are many with decks.

I'll be running Mythos CCG on Thursday. For a moment, I thought you were referring to Shadowrun CCG and I was all excited to play that deck/game again, but then I noticed you actually wrote Shadowfist. Glad that one is still going.

We could always meet by the Highlander ccg folks to play On The Edge. Or if you want, the Rogue Judges who are hosting Mythos(I am running) would probably be up for listing an On The Edge sealed game, if I volunteer to run it.

I've also been thinking of setting up sessions to play On the Edge along with several other "dead ccgs" at Origins and GenCon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Jome
United States
Franklin
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
If you're looking to play On The Edge at Gencon, be subscribed to this thread. I'll use the geek's messaging system to contact you. Or you can contact me through it too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forrest
United States
Mclean
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Yup. I'm learning more about how to use BGG and subscriptions. I subscribed to OTE game page and noticed the recent postings. I'll dish out my decks, but I have much to relearn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.