Subject: WoW Miniatures - Lost in Action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard White

North Potomac
Maryland
msg tools
mbmbmb
Here's my story - within 24 hours of getting my batch of five miniatures (from CLS Games out of Atlanta - Bob is the best!) my little pilot had to inform me her Red Baron Triplane was down for the count. I found the wheels and the fuselage, but alas, the tail section was lost in the land of the dust bunnies. She crashed the Baron while trying to teach her boy cousin how not to treat the delicate aircraft!

I assume I'm not the only one who's had help from a child-pilot losing a plane like this. Maybe you busted one up on your own. If you believe misery loves company, dump your stories here!cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Spiess
Australia
Adelaide, Modbury Hgts,
South Austraila
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It isn't lost it's still down there..somewhere, geta tourch and get on those knees and keep looking!

That's what I keep telling myself when a small model bit flys out of my finger tips and heads for the floor, it can't have gone anywhere else!

hope this helps,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyson Scrabeck
United States
Rochester
Minnesota
flag msg tools
My oldest boy decided he wanted to "see" my WoW minis last night. After the "seeing" turned into "playing", complete with airplane noises and models careening perilously close to furniture, lampposts, etc., I began to get increasingly nervous.
In spite of the fact that he was just being a kid and playing, I had to take them away...mean ol' Dad.soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.