United Kingdom
Wigan
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have submitted 2 images in warhammer 40,000 battle for macragge game ID 14403
The images are imageid 537326 and imageid 537327
It has been brought to my attention that these images should have been posted in Warhammer 40,000: Apocalypse gameID 33048
I believe I have followed the guidelines in this forum on using submit corrections in the note to admins box.
How long does this usually take as I am wondering if I have done something wrong or is it being seen to.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Why, 'elementary' my dear old chap! There is a "Submit Corrections" 'app' located to the upper RIGHT on any within their entry here, and just use that to MAKE this become apparent to the "powers that be"! It helps your 'case' immensely were you to include the varying aspects of which you wished to be rectified, such as putting some LINK for what you're concerned upon in these regards. For yours, then indicate exactly which photos this comprises, then denote WHERE precisely that ought to be relocated unto eh?
"pip pip! & cheerio!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
william riley
United Kingdom
Wigan
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Robert thats what I thought I did,I get the feeling I have got something wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
Mr Pink wrote:
Thanks Robert thats what I thought I did,I get the feeling I have got something wrong.
oh! I dare say then, while it may require what might seem as an inordinate amount of 'time passage' before they shall arrange on that. You ought to receive some 'missive' from these ONCE it were enacted, so good luck until that has been achieved!
cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
william riley
United Kingdom
Wigan
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tried again,I have posted the paragraph below in the submit corrections in the note to admin box-

I have submitted 2 images in warhammer 40,000 battle for macragge game ID 14403
The images are imageid 537326 and imageid 537327
It has been brought to my attention that these images should have been posted in Warhammer 40,000: Apocalypse gameID 33048

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.