Popular Tags: [View All]
Raziel Chromatic
Canada
Rimouski
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the ONE question that everybody isn't asking on all of the forums I've spent the last hours reading... did I miss something obvious?
what exactly does the Summoner and summoner/fighter special ability means?

Something like "kill a mystical creature"
3+ : level 1
4+ : level 2
5+ : level 3

and the summoner warrior:
kill a mystical creature
4+: level 1
6+: level 2

I thought for example, you'd roll a dice and if you get 4+ or 5+ you eliminate a mystical creature lvl 2 or 3 (with the summoner)
but what of the 6+, how could you get more than 6 on a dice roll? do you add the combat skill?
if yes, is it the whole group's combat value (quite impossible) or just the character's?
Is there an advantage card that gives a possible bonus to this dice, hence the 6+?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Doran
United States
Simi Valley
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the summoner warrior tonight and had this same question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Pressler
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
OMG! Overtext! How long have I been sleeping?! OVERTEXT! Also, I'm a DESIGNER now?! Sweet! OVERTEXXXXXXT!
badge
HO HO HO! Give me some money!
mbmbmbmbmb
My assumption has been that it is simply a die roll. The "+" in 6+ covers the possibility of a card that says something like "add 1 to any die roll." I do not recall any such card in the game, but maybe the second set has one. In any case, I think it is just smart coding to prevent an unexpected exception.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Abdul Rahman Ibrahim
Malaysia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Warrior Mentalist can add 1 to one non-Combat die roll. This should be able to push the roll to 7.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.