Popular Tags: [View All]
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Great War Commander, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander Europe, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Combat Commander Pacific
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzy┼╝ Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

Not to step on katatonic's toes (I hope) but I have updated the Valor & Victory Vassal module to version 0.2 and have posted it to my one of my servers for download.

Changelog:
v0.2 update
- added remaining nine maps (4-12)
- added description to module
- updated version number to 0.2

With the new maps it's now a 24.9MB download (up from 18.5MB). If this is an issue, I will try to re-save the maps to a slightly lower quality to save file size. My goal will be to add the other official three scenarios as well, unless someone else wants to do it. I'd be happy to.

The file: http://www.theravenking.com/ftp/Valor&Victory0.2.vmod.zip
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Martin
msg tools
Thanks for the work you did on the Vassal module. Just a note about adding scenarios, they have to be redone every time changes are made to the units in the module to add new features. If they aren't, the units in the scenario still behave the way they always did. The Vassal devs are working on an update to correct this, although I don't know how long it will take until something is stable enough to release.

Anyway, glad to see your interest in the V&V Vassal module!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.