Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeremy Cooper
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
Gloucestershire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does the "Best of the World's Best Dice Games" contain different games found in "The World's Best Dice Games"? The entry on BGG has photos of both books in the same entry, but on Amazon they are listed seperately with different ASIN numbers. Other than the slight difference in the title, they both appear very similar, with the same number of pages (200+ pages, according to descriptions on ebay). I would have expected a "Best of" title to have fewer pages.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No one takes the time to read anymore.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not familiar with that specific title, but I own a few dice games books and there's usually one or two different games in them, but it's the illustrations and the examples that really sets a good book from a fair book.

If the Best of is by the same author/editor, then it's probably just a reprinted volume. I wouldn't expect its content to be particularly different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.