Popular Tags: [View All]
pau bo
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Good afternoon.

Lately my addiction of playing board games has been difficult to meet for lack of friends to play. So I have to devote to solitary games and so it is hardly possible in Wargames. My experience in Wargames is small but fantastic: RAF.
After much searching I found the Carrier. This game will meet the same as looking for. It seems very complicated but very tactical and different. Part of being able to shearch the technology is fantastic. To my despair is not a game that is none at hand to buy (up to date but the prices are crazy).
Contact GMT to see if they were a new edition. Seems to be easy but I would call: If any pressure or request a new edition in any editor might be able to exploit this! And it seems to be a much requested game. LET'S TRY
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt R
United States
DFW
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I couldn't agree more with wanting a reprint. I'm tired of looking weekly at eBay prices over $100 for a used copy...

Anyway, Carrier was published by Victory Games but I'm not sure what company would hold the publishing rights currently - my guess would be Hasbro (due to them owning Avalon Hill) but I just don't know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pau bo
Portugal
Porto
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it was more or less than the GMT I replied, can be very difficult to get the rights to the game. However if we are many to ask for a reprint ... you never know. Who speaks in GMT can speak in any other publisher. We must try. Now, you can play the carrier in Vassal but ... and the rules? Do you know where they stop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.