Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Riley
United Kingdom
Bridport
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

I'm looking for gamers or clubs who play either wargames and/or general board games. I have a reasonable selection of both (too many says the wife!) and am also happy to play just about anything once. Favourite wargame is currently the Critical Hit ATS series (sold my ASL collection recently) and current non-wargame fave is Formula De. At the moment I trek up to Milton Keynes for gaming sessions so some more local playing options would be good!

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Tyson
United Kingdom
Toddington
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Depending on where in Herts you live you may like to join us some time - we meet weekly in Aylesbury and monthly in Leighton Buzzard.

All the details can be found on our website:
http://www.bedsbucksgamers.com/

Primarily Euros played, but I am keen to get more wargames to the table.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark,

There is also a Newport Pagnell weekly group (the northern edge of Milton Keynes) that meets on Thursday. Again, mainly Euros but there are a few who are keen on wargames. Where do you live exactly?

There isn't a website (though we arrange extra dates/games a lot by e-mail), but if you're keen for more info... let me know.

Good luck,

Matt...

PS - Richard, I might've known you would get a reply in first !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Pettifer
England
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as Hertfordshire goes there's Hemel Hempstead Games Club, which I help run, every Tuesday:

http://hemel-games.clubbz.com

It's split between Euros and MtG. There may be members who are interested in wargames, I'm not sure. Coincidentally, I seem to remember talk of a Formula De game taking place, maybe next week.

Phil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Riley
United Kingdom
Bridport
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for all your responses - good to see the level of activity in the area. Amazingly someone in Bishops Stortford sent me an email to say they play the ATS system so I'm going to take up that option for now. Happy gaming!

Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sharon Khan
United Kingdom
Shefford
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
Games, games and more games!
mbmbmbmbmb
We host a group on Friday nights in mid-Beds (near Shefford), which might be close, depending on which end of Hertfordshire you live in. General board games, no wargames.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.