Aaron Neilson
United States
Mountain Home
Idaho
flag msg tools
"Unchecked climate change, global nuclear weapons modernizations, and outsized nuclear weapons arsenals pose extraordinary and undeniable threats" -The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists Science and Security Board. 1/21/16
badge
Troops of the U.S. Army 11th Airborne Division watch a plume of radioactive smoke rise November 1, 1951 after a blast at Yucca Flats, Nevada. (Photo by National Archive/Newsmakers)
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I am looking for a buyer in the Boise, Idaho area who wants to buy a largish lot of games.
Every game that in my trade list is what is in the lot (the only games I am keeping are my Coops). That comes to 40 items, 33 are games and 6 are expansions, and 1 Miniatures game rulebook.

I am asking $400 for the whole lot (which makes an average of $11.76 for each game, $10 for each item).

To sweeten this deal I am throwing in a working PS2 (older style, not the newer slim) with one Intec controller, 2 Nyko 8 meg memory cards, 1 Sony 8 meg memory card, all the cables that the console came with and an Intec metal storgae case.

The following PS2 games are also included Dai Senryaku VII, Dynasty Tactics 1 & 2, Future Tactics, Genji, Kessen 1 &3, Nobunaga's Ambition: Rise to Power, Persona 3: FES, Samurai Warriors 2, Sky Gunner, The Getaway & TG: Black Monday, and Way of the Samurai.

Please geekmail me and we will work out a meeting place and time, along with payment arrangement.

*edit for incorrect math*
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Neilson
United States
Mountain Home
Idaho
flag msg tools
"Unchecked climate change, global nuclear weapons modernizations, and outsized nuclear weapons arsenals pose extraordinary and undeniable threats" -The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists Science and Security Board. 1/21/16
badge
Troops of the U.S. Army 11th Airborne Division watch a plume of radioactive smoke rise November 1, 1951 after a blast at Yucca Flats, Nevada. (Photo by National Archive/Newsmakers)
mbmbmbmbmb
I have reduced this lot to $375. I was hoping that their would be some bites from people in the Treasure Valley.

This will be my last attempt to sell this lot here. I'd rather not use eBay and have to deal with all the issues with using them, so help me out cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.