Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted this before in the Agincourt forums, but it seems not a lot of people go there, so I re-post it here...

I played this free module tonight (in fact some nights ago...). All went well (and the French got slaughtered as expected), and I must say that I like the game system!

I have one small particular point where I am not very sure about the rules:
On a leader counter, here are three numbers above each other. As the lowest of the three is in a grey square, and as such resembles the movement stat of he other (troops) counters, I suppose that this one is the movement allowance of the leader. But of he other two numbers I am not sure: which one is the activation and which one is the command range?

I played assuming that the top most number indicates activation and the middle number is the command range. Is this correct? Playing so, I had a hard time activating a second French leader, as they all have '3' for this stat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Meyer
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I don't own the Agincourt module, but have the base game (Men of Iron - Volume I : The Rebirth of Infantry). You played the rules correct. In the rulebook, the values on leader counters are defined as follows:

Activation (top)
Command Range (middle)
Movement Allowance (bottom)

And yes, activating a '3' leader is not that easy. But I guess it reflects the fact that some commanders were of a more phlegmatic type.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for your input!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.