Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Påhlsson
Sweden
Klippan
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From this forum it seems this could be a perfect family game for us. Since I will visit the Essen fair in october, and since I am a cheap bastard, I wondered if it will be possible to collect this game there by any chance?

Kind regards
Tom
Sweden
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gareth
Switzerland
Zürich
Zürich
flag msg tools
badge
My ass is green, but I don't let it worry me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Chili games had a stall selling all their games last year (that's where I got a copy) and I can only imagine they will again this year.

Word of warning: if they offer you sweets, be careful
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Salzwedel
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
HolyMotherGoose wrote:
From this forum it seems this could be a perfect family game for us. Since I will visit the Essen fair in october, and since I am a cheap bastard, I wondered if it will be possible to collect this game there by any chance?

Kind regards
Tom
Sweden

I spoke with the publisher this morning, and he's out of stock but hopes to have more by Essen, and he should be there selling it, I think. You can write to him to confirm, but he's going on a trip for a week starting tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luc VC
Belgium
Brugge
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ssgames wrote:
I spoke with the publisher this morning, and he's out of stock but hopes to have more by Essen, and he should be there selling it, I think. You can write to him to confirm, but he's going on a trip for a week starting tomorrow.

I sure hope they do get some copies for Essen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volker Maas
msg tools
mb
As Mark allready mentioned the first Editiion is sold out at the moment and it seems as if (unfortunately) the game will not be available until mid of november. Sorry for that - we still would be happy to see all of you at our booth in Essen.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
asti_spumante wrote:
As Mark allready mentioned the first Editiion is sold out at the moment and it seems as if (unfortunately) the game will not be available until mid of november. Sorry for that - we still would be happy to see all of you at our booth in Essen.

So I guess this item moves to my Essen2010-list...
Too bad, but at least something to keep looking forward to
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
asti_spumante wrote:

hi,

will you make a 2nd edition ?

thanks in advance !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Salzwedel
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
They are in stock again, I believe. You can order directly from their web site if you're in Europe: http://www.chili-spiele.de

Strategic Space handles English-language territories: http://strategic-space.com/tc.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jérôme
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Soooo.... will it be available at Essen 2010?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.