Tim K
Australia
Colonel Light Gardens
SA
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope you enjoy my 12th board game video review.

I picked up my 25 year old copy up for $5 on e-bay. It was well worth the purchase price! It's a great game. No wonder it's still in print.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysFavFvvVb4

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Westlake
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Re: Tim's VIDEO REVIEW Episode 12
Thanks for the great review. I've been wanting to play this classic but there are so many other games on my list that have gotten in the way. Hope I'm as lucky as you are can find a good copy on the web.

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a favorite of mine from my childhood. I still have this very version. In my opinion the game works best with two players. One as Mr X and one as the 5 detectives. Good review. I will have to pull this one out again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron
United States
Huntington Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the game. But I get mixed reviews with the people I've played it with. Like most co-op games some groups get an alpha player that takes over and bosses everyone around and pisses them off.

I think I agree with the guy above me that said 2p is the best. Mr. X And 1 person controlling all 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve e^(iπ)+1=0
United States
Marietta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go go Mrs. X!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.