Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Llama
United States
Milligan College
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you look at the monastery cards, one of them is "The Suffian Crypt." I forgot what it said exactly, but its very exciting.

Hmmm..I wonder what new villains will come out of the woodworks to try to destroy Shadowbrook. With the crypt theme, maybe a mummy? We haven't seen any space aliens yet, either. I'd love to see Spring Heeled Jack, though. He's not utilized often in the horror genre.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Moffatt
Australia
Ipswich
Queensland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an apparent teaser at the back of Hero Pack One as well. I posted about it in the appropriate forum for that expansion.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/434902

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well we assume we're getting a coastal map of some sort.

Beyond that, I'd love to see a simple Witch villain. I suppose she's the sort of thing that could appear in Hero Pack 2 (if we get that) since she'd likely recycle some minion tokens.

For major new villains, I want a Pirate Ghost (would work with a coastal theme), a Mad Doctor/Professor (think Dr. Frankenstein, minions could include a unique Flesh Golem creature), a "Devil" type of creature with horns and goat feet and cultists, and some sort of Native American folklore beast....a Wendigo? For that last one, including a Native American hero would be a must.

I'd also like...and this is a bit of a stretch....some sort of frost/ice themed villain that has wintery minions and weather effects and can freeze heroes or sections of the map. Maybe as simple as "Jack Frost" although some sort of winter witch or ancient evil Norse God could work....Vikings did land in America after all...maybe they brought some artifact that could cause a living breathing avatar of Loki to rampage across Shadowbrook? Undead Vikings and Frost Trolls for minions?

For heroes, I want the aforementioned Native American hero (some type of warrior or scout), as well as some sort of hunter/tracker/woodsman character (think Davey Crockett or Hawkeye or whatever), a ship/riverboat captain (especially if they do the coastal map), and another Native hero (this time a Shaman, perhaps a woman).

I think that a new large box expansion could also include physical versions of the Dryad card and minion chart, just as an added bonus for consistency.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K McBride
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Wow, I hadn't thought of that, a Mohawk or Delaware Indian brave would make a great new hero. I was thinking along the lines of a Jersey Devil type monster would be good or maybe a Pied Pier villain . As long as a coast is involved what about a Loch Ness themed monster ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mutantpoo wrote:
Wow, I hadn't thought of that, a Mohawk or Delaware Indian brave would make a great new hero. I was thinking along the lines of a Jersey Devil type monster would be good or maybe a Pied Pier villain . As long as a coast is involved what about a Loch Ness themed monster ?

That would be cool....especially for the funny mental image of it flippering about on land for a showdown.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Novitski
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
jcb231 wrote:
the funny mental image of it flippering about on land for a showdown.

Yeah, unfortunately I think villains have to be "all-terrain."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K McBride
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Loch Ness- like. It could have basic legs like a gator. like being the key word here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mutantpoo wrote:
Loch Ness- like. It could have basic legs like a gator. like being the key word here

A giant 'gator amuses the heck out of me for some reason. I want one in this game, right now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
mutantpoo wrote:
As long as a coast is involved what about a Loch Ness themed monster ?
No. Please no. Not after this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0930072/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.