Zenjoy
Australia
Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just reviewing the Agenda's, I noticed the wording of "Show Their True Nature: You win if:
- Cylons win
- you are in the Brig, Detention or been Executed at least Once"

I am assuming this means you must either have been executed Once during the game, OR you need to be in the Brig or Detention WHEN the Cylon's Win.

I just wanted to be sure I got that right. The other way I was reading it was "You win if you were in the Brig/Detention at least once".

Eitherway, it seems the easier way of winning this Agenda would be to try and get someone to Execute you ASAP.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wim D
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Show Their True Nature
i think you understood it correctly ... otherwise it would state "you WERE in the brig, in detention or been executed at least once"

at least, that is my oppinion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how I interpret it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course the minute you execute him, he's not going to hold back.

As long as he hasn't fulfilled his secondary condition, he will do everything in his power to keep the game going as long as possible (more chances to fulfill the condition). This means if the humans are doing poorly, he will try to help them. Get them back on your feet so that you don't lose before you have a chance to get the agenda done.

So if it comes down to it, humans might just leave the cylon alive in order to "force" him to help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hannes Sörensson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering: is it possible to brig or execute yourself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Hattes wrote:
Just wondering: is it possible to brig or execute yourself?

Yep - totally legal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Stephens
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
and this is one of those "traps" that corey spoke of. People get all airlock-happy and suddenly you have assisted the Cylon in his ultimate goal or proving that the humans are bloodthirsty savages not worthy of continued existence... and he would be right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.